Garden Swap

Guess what? I'm hosting my very first swap!

The theme is "Garden" -you can take that to mean a garden party, a lazy day in the garden, working in a garden, or inspiration from the garden (colors, flowers, photos, fabrics, etc.).

Please send the following information to nicoleChill{at}gmail{dot}com (make sure you put the "c") by February 10th:
* Your name
* Your email address
* Your blog address
* Your home address
* Your garden interests
* Are you willing to ship internationally?

Money: You are not obligated to spend large amounts of money... you could put together garden party shoot tears from magazines, find antique milk glass for less than $3.... too many cool things out there that cost next to nothing.

Your swap partner will be emailed to you by the 12th and your packages should be in the mail by March 1st.

Oooh.. think of the fun things you can send! (I'm thinking fabulous vintage fabric, a Jane Austen book.....) Do tell your friends!

add to sk*rt

13 comments:

Shonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ali said...

Oh, no! I made a little goal of not joining any swaps for a couple of months (due to financial and time management issues) and here you are tempting me. I might have to set some new goals, because that one is silly, and this is such a great idea.

Make and Takes said...

I love the thought of Gardens! I am wishing I could see my gardens under all this snow. So I am in, anything to get me thinking of Spring!

nicole hill said...

ooh... ali you are way too creative.. you don't need money to put this one together.

Lynn said...

I love it! I wanna garden party!
btw... what is this font your are using for "garden swap" it's delish!

nicole hill said...

pretty font huh? i forgot to connect the a with the r.. it's freebooter script from dafont.com

Sara said...

I'm all over this- I'll be sending you an email! Your photos make me smile- thanks!:)

Amanda Conley said...

Love this idea!

Casey said...

what a great way to get inspired for spring. i will be signing up!

Amy said...

I found your swap on Make and Takes, and I have never participated in a swap, so I thought I'd try it. I am so excited! And I have lots of ideas about gardens. Yeah! Thanks for hosting this.

Emma said...

Hi, I've just come across your blog and have loved looking at all of your fabulous photos! I especially liked your video of the English countryside. And now a swap! I'd love to take part - what a fantastic idea. Thanks -- take care, Emma. xx

Shan&Andrew said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and it's fantastaic! Great job!
I'm sorry I missed out on the swap! Let me know when your next one is!

Kat - Taylor Made designs said...

oh I wish I knew about your swap, I would have loved to join~ Maybe next time :)